Friday, October 19, 2012

Heeere's Johnny!

   Tomorrow I'm going to my friends scary movie sleepover, and last year we watched The Shining. There was plenty of screaming, I assure you. I thought it would make a great mani for Halloween time of year.

                                                             
   I used Revlon Red and Sally Hansen Fast Dry White out. For the thumbs and index fingers I used acrylic to make the wallpaper.

Awful right hand posing lol


   I love how this one turned out, the bloody wallpaper is my favorite. Of corse the REDRUM makes it though :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all comments! Feel free to drop me a line below, but if you want me to check out your blog I would love it if you would send me a link via email instead so I'm sure not to miss it. Thanks! :)