Monday, October 22, 2012

Pajammers

   My school is doing a spirit week for Nevada Day on Friday, so of course I have to have my nails match anything I wear. Today was Pajama Day, and I wore my black-pink-polkadot Betsy Johnson pjs my grandma gave me.


Polkadots for the pattern and a bow on my accent nail for the tie on the bottoms. 

I used Sally Hansen Xtream Wear Black out and a pink Midgi Nail Art Pen.

Comparison to my pjs.

   I really love how this look turned out, kinda sad that I have to take it off. Oh well, I know the next design will be awesome too, you'll see tomorrow! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all comments! Feel free to drop me a line below, but if you want me to check out your blog I would love it if you would send me a link via email instead so I'm sure not to miss it. Thanks! :)