Tuesday, October 16, 2012

So Begins the Haunting...


Since its October of COURSE I have to start of this blog with an appropriately themed mani. With it being my first attempt at a gradient, I think it turned out quite well. Lets get right to the photos shall we?
Background colors: Revlon Top Speed Infamous, Midgi Nail Art Pale Yellow, Sally Hansen Insta-Dry White Out, and  Sally Hansen Xtream Wear Black Out.
I realized I should probably stamp the other way around... Oopsie.
I used Black Our for stamping colors.
Plates (in nail order): BM-301
BM-325
BM-305






No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all comments! Feel free to drop me a line below, but if you want me to check out your blog I would love it if you would send me a link via email instead so I'm sure not to miss it. Thanks! :)