Sunday, November 25, 2012

Exciting news!

So today I was checking in on one of my favorite bloggers, Chris, from Let them have Polish! And I was reading about her book inspired nails for her 31DC. She chose The Wah Book of Nail Art, which I had heard about before from Sammy at The Nailasaurus. So I looked it up thinking maybe it would be something I could ask for for Christmas. Turns out Barns & Nobel is having a 50% sale, and I remembered I have a gift card there. That my best friend gave to me about three years ago for my birthday. I guess I was hanging onto it until the perfect moment xD

Yay for poor quality iPad photos!


I'm super excited for it to get here, and all the nail art I'll be able to share with you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all comments! Feel free to drop me a line below, but if you want me to check out your blog I would love it if you would send me a link via email instead so I'm sure not to miss it. Thanks! :)