Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Loving Him Was Red

So here is the first post to my 31 Day Challenge! Yes its messy but I'm tired and I wanted to do it tonight :P. The first day's theme is red, sooo I thought of Taylor Swift, naturally.

Losing him was blue like I've never known, missing him was dark grey all alone, but loving him was red. 
 Her song Red, that is. Yes its cause I'm still mopey, please don't judge.


I used:
Revlon Red
Sally Hansen Co-Bolt Blue
NYC Sidewalkers
Sally Hansen Xtream Wear Blackout

Have a Happy Turkey Day tomorrow! Catch ya later :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all comments! Feel free to drop me a line below, but if you want me to check out your blog I would love it if you would send me a link via email instead so I'm sure not to miss it. Thanks! :)