Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Simple Sparkle and Hello Kitty to the Rescue

   Hello everyone! Todays nail art is rather simple, I just wanted to try out two colors I believed would be beautiful together but didn't want them to be shadowed by a complicated design. Check it out:



 I've always loved super dark polishes with glitter accents, and these two take the cake!


I used:
NYC Plaza Plumberry
Essie's Beyond Cozy
and finished with Revlon Quick Dry topcoat


I ripped a cuticle pretty bad on my right hand, thank goodness for cute Hello Kitty band aides! See you guys in a bit :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all comments! Feel free to drop me a line below, but if you want me to check out your blog I would love it if you would send me a link via email instead so I'm sure not to miss it. Thanks! :)