Friday, November 23, 2012

We All Live in a Yellow Submarine

Woot I told you I would get bored and do another challenge :P. For what would have been the third day yellow nails are up. 


I keep forgetting to mention, yes my ring finger is all short and weird compared to the others. I was carrying a large box and tried to catch a closing door while juggling said box so I wouldn't have to wait for somebody to open the door again. In hindsight I could have set the box down and opened the door, but when do I ever think of the smarter thing to do in the moment? So it will remain stubby till it grows out to a normal length because I can't stand making all of my other nails stubby when they're just getting to a good length. 
  

I used NYC Lexington Yellow and some glitter from our craft closet.


I hope you all have had a great Black Friday, if you braved the crowds or hid safely in your home, like moi. See you next time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all comments! Feel free to drop me a line below, but if you want me to check out your blog I would love it if you would send me a link via email instead so I'm sure not to miss it. Thanks! :)