Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Inclusion

So this is a half swatch half nail art post. If you've seen my Instagram your know that I got a ring I've been wanting for quite some time from my parents for Christmas. This ring is so gorgeous and I love it so much I just had to dedicate some nail art to it.


I am in l-o-v-e with The Living daylights. My brother must be physic to know how bad I've wanted this polish.


I saw this ring I don't know how long ago, I think it was over the summer. That sounds about right. The funny thing is the day before Christmas I was at the mall getting some last minute shopping done and Santa photos, and I dragged Dad into Neimen Marcus to see it, but It was gone. Now I know why xD.


The ring is from Louis Vuitton's Inclusion collection.


I used:
Pure Ice Magic Platinum Basecoat
OPI The Living Daylights
Maybelline Bold Gold
Sally Hansen Black Out

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all comments! Feel free to drop me a line below, but if you want me to check out your blog I would love it if you would send me a link via email instead so I'm sure not to miss it. Thanks! :)