Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Venique- Hot Date

Before we get started I just wanted to give a shout-out to my little brother who gave me all of these lovely polishes <3. For the first swatch of the night we have Venique's Hot Date. I've never heard of this brand before, and I was very happy with the results.


Please excuse my short pinky nail, it ripped opening presents and I'm to stubborn to cut the rest short to match xP. I LOVE this pink, and I'm not just saying that because I love pink religiously. It has such a pretty shimmer to it that didnt quite pick up on camera, and great formula. Dried relatively fast, applied easily, very nice.


Final thought: I would definitely recommend this polish, and I'll be looking out for more Venique polishes in the future :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all comments! Feel free to drop me a line below, but if you want me to check out your blog I would love it if you would send me a link via email instead so I'm sure not to miss it. Thanks! :)