Sunday, January 6, 2013

Galaxy Loophole

Today's challenge theme in galaxies, but nobody necessarily said I HAD to do the stuff up in the sky. So I found a loophole, the Samsung Galaxy phone. You can call me a cheater, but I prefer to think of it as strategic planning.


I copied all of the widgets at the bottom of the phone, the telephone, contacts, messaging, and internet. I like how this turned out, I think i'm getting better at free-handing stuff. 

I used:
NYC French Tip White
Stripe Rite Green 
NYC Spring Street
Clair's Black Nail Art Pen
Stripe Rite Yellow
Sally Hansen Brisk Blue
Midgi Blue Pen

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all comments! Feel free to drop me a line below, but if you want me to check out your blog I would love it if you would send me a link via email instead so I'm sure not to miss it. Thanks! :)