Monday, January 7, 2013

OPI Burlesque Little Teasers

Hello chickas! If you were on holiday break these past weeks, how was your first day back to work?school? Mine was alright, and now that school has stared up again I'm going to try to keep posting on a regular schedule. So it won't be oh-my-gosh-a-zillion-posts-in-five-minutes like over break, but it also wont be cricket-cricket for a couple days anymore, I'm going to at least try to post once a day or every other day.


So here we have OPI's Burlesque Little teasers collection, aren't the tiny bottles adorable ^-^? I've been wanting The Show Must Go On ever since I got a pedicure with it, but everywhere online a full bottle could be raher pricey, for the item AND shipping. But I found this collection on eBay for five dollars (and I think s&h was two or three dollars) and I was sold. It had the color I wanted and some other fun colors too, why not?


 The first color is Rising Star, a shimmery gold color. All of the polishes in this collection were rather sheer and took about three coats to get to opaqueness I wanted. I myself don't wear gold too often, I mostly stick to silver with jewelry. But I think Rising Star will be nice for some nail art.


Next is Take the Stage, a gorgeous coppery orange color. All of these polishes have a shimmer to them, I just can't seem to get enough shimmers can I? This polish really reminds me of fall, not so much the leaves but just the general color that comes to mind with fall.


Shown here is Ali's Big Break, a very pretty red with a subtle shimmer. I don't have many reds, and none a shimmer, so this is a nice addition.


Lastly is the long anticipated The Show Must Go On! which after reading the description on the box is kinda pinkish, which is fine by me. I've been wearing this one all day and in different lighting it can appear red, pink, or orangey with a yellow shimmer. All in all just a gorgeous color, and I may have to spring for a full size bottle when this mini one runs out, or just be very conservative.

So what do you think? Would you buy/wear any of these polishes?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all comments! Feel free to drop me a line below, but if you want me to check out your blog I would love it if you would send me a link via email instead so I'm sure not to miss it. Thanks! :)