Friday, January 4, 2013

What Nail Art Looks Like at Three AM

Yeah. Thats pretty much all I have to say about this post. I was up really late last night/this morning listening to Harry Potter and decided nail art at the same time would be a good idea. It's not THAT bad but I could have done better. While stamping the bottom half smeared so I decided a really thick french tip would make up for it >.<. Yay sleepy Haleigh brain.


I used:
Essie Leading Lady
Sally Hansen Silver Sweep
BM-306

Oh yeah this is for day something or another for the 31 Day Challenge. I really have lost count of the numbers, but at least I know the required designs :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all comments! Feel free to drop me a line below, but if you want me to check out your blog I would love it if you would send me a link via email instead so I'm sure not to miss it. Thanks! :)