Wednesday, February 6, 2013

You are My Sunshine, My Only Sunshine

Hey everybody! I know I've been sketchy with posts lately but I'm trying to catch up! This month's Polish days theme is Getting Back to Nature, kinda like what the weather has been stuff. Vegas has had mostly sunny skies with a few clouds, and the temperature is picking up so thats nice too. ^-^


I really love this look, its happy and sunny, pun intended xD.


I used: 
Sally Hansen Brisk Blue
Stripe Rite Yellow
Clair's White Nail Art Pen

So how's the weather in your part of the world girls?

2 comments:

  1. Very sweet! Now, having seen all of the challenger's posts...I'm ready for Spring!

    Lovely job.

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a happy mani! Love the clouds!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all comments! Feel free to drop me a line below, but if you want me to check out your blog I would love it if you would send me a link via email instead so I'm sure not to miss it. Thanks! :)