Thursday, February 14, 2013

Valentines Socks

So normally I NEVER match my socks, life is honestly too short to match socks. Buuut ever since I was little my Grandma Jeanie has bought me wonderful holiday socks, on these days are the only days I will match my socks. So this year I decided to match my nails to them :)


I used:
Midgi Hot Pink Nail Art Pen
Sally Hansen Black Out
Revlon Red


I myself did not have a valentine this year, but my friend shared some of her chocolate bar with me so I felt loved anyways ^-^. I hope you had a great holiday, and if not, weeell all of that chocolate goes on sale tomorrow ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all comments! Feel free to drop me a line below, but if you want me to check out your blog I would love it if you would send me a link via email instead so I'm sure not to miss it. Thanks! :)