Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Pin Flowers

You guy's must think I'm crazy with all these challenges I'm participating in, the Time Periods Challenge, my challenge, and now this 7 Deadly Sins Challenge. Honestly these have really helped me out inspiration wise, my creative juice has been sucked up by art class. My AP Exam is next Friday, and I still have around 10 pieces to complete. Yay. So I probably won't be posting much except for the 7 Sins and Around the World (Time Periods has a bigger time slot to enter).


For the first week we focus on lust, and the first prompt is to do something you have wanted to do sooo badly. I've always wanted to do that vintage/flower/pinstripe look, so I took this opportunity to try it. What's really funny is that Kelsie from Kelsie's Nail Files seems to have had the same craving at the same time I did xD. I guess theres a bug going around. You can see her sweet manicure here.


I used:
Essie In the Cab-ana (which still refuses to properly photograph, I will tame you one day!)
Essie Tart Deco
NYC French Tip White
Revlon Red 
Revlon Posh


1 comment:

I appreciate all comments! Feel free to drop me a line below, but if you want me to check out your blog I would love it if you would send me a link via email instead so I'm sure not to miss it. Thanks! :)