Saturday, May 11, 2013

I Just Stole a Poncho from a Wooden Indian

Hey guys! My AP Exam is finely finished so now I can get back to blogging :). There was many sleepless nights, some frustration, a few casualties (ok I broke my index nail ripping tape), but hopefully it will all be worth it when I get my score in July. Now on to the nail art!


Today we visit Mexico city. I always think of those bright, vivid ponchos people wear. So I googled "Mexican Ponchos" and used a bunch of pictures for inspiration for my design. I created this look by spongeing each color on separately (the traditional route just made a muddy mess) then used stripers to make the zigzag design.


I used:
NYC Lexington Yellow
NYC Spring Street
Revlon Red
NYC Plaza Plumberry
Revlon First Class
Clair's Black and White Nail Art Pen


Don't forget to enter in the Around the World Giveaway here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all comments! Feel free to drop me a line below, but if you want me to check out your blog I would love it if you would send me a link via email instead so I'm sure not to miss it. Thanks! :)