Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Colossal

So my brother went to my grandparent's cabin (same place I'm going next week)... and took my camera with him. Which kinda makes it hard to run a nail art blog. But now he's back, and I yet again have access to a camera. So it's time to get caught up with things!


I used a stamping plate from Wistonia to get the colosseum nails, I'lll be posting more on those later. I chose to keep it really simple, with just black and gold colors. I also like having it traveling from one nail to the next, I'll have to do that with more stamps.


I used:
Maybelline Onyx Rush
Maybelline Bold Gold
W114


1 comment:

  1. Glad to see you're back :) This manicure is so simple yet so cute, I really like that stamp.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all comments! Feel free to drop me a line below, but if you want me to check out your blog I would love it if you would send me a link via email instead so I'm sure not to miss it. Thanks! :)