Saturday, December 7, 2013

Christmas Coco

So originally I only intended to take the first month of my senior year away from blogging to really focus… but then it turned into a whole semester. The longer I stayed away the harder I found to get back into it. I wanted to come back when my year bloggiversary was, but I had to work on my school's premier gala. Then about halfway through November I figured I would just come back after my ORLA was done, this huge assignment that all the seniors have to do where you basically write fourteen essays on one book. It was no bueno. So now as of today it's been four months since my last post, and high time I get back into it. I need more than just school and Netflix to stay sane lol. So today while I was deciding what I should paint, I was inspired by my mug of hot coco. I've got a sore throat and it really helps. I started playing around with the colors and patterns on it and really liked this one.


The trees on my cup have these little starbursts patterns, so I did this kinda loose interpretation of them. I think after this I'm going to end up making another cup.


I used:
Revlon Posh
Pure Ice Platinum White


I hope you are all keeping warm this winter and have a hot beverage of your own!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all comments! Feel free to drop me a line below, but if you want me to check out your blog I would love it if you would send me a link via email instead so I'm sure not to miss it. Thanks! :)